The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the LiveUp services and to any other correspondence that you may post LiveUp services or send via email in response to a request for information on the site.
The following terms and conditions ("the Terms and Conditions") apply to your use of the LiveUp Services and to any other correspondence that you may post LiveUp Services or send via email in response to a request for information on the Site.
Please note that agreeing to these terms and conditions of use incorporates your use of the LiveUp Services which includes services from ADL Smartcare Limited's, such as the LifeCurve. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our services(s).
1. “LiveUp (ILA)” refers to Independent Living Assessment, Level 1/76 Hasler Rd, Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia who operates the National Website https://www.liveup.org.au and Support Website https://support.liveup.org.au.
2. "ADL Smartcare Limited" whose registered office is ADL Smartcare Limited, Electric Works, Sheffield Digital Campus, Sheffield, S1 2BJ, United Kingdom (registered in England and Wales, and registration no. 04456225) operates the sub domains https://lifecurve.liveup.org.au (LifeCurve Website) and https://login.liveup.org.au (Account Website).
3. “LiveUp Services” or “Service” includes all services from LiveUp (ILA) and ADL Smartcare Limited as defined above.
4. The term "You" refers to the user or viewer of the LiveUp (ILA) services.
5. The term “Our” or “We” or “Us” refers to LiveUp ILA and ADL Smartcare Limited.
1. The content of the LiveUp Services is for your general information and personal use only. You have to be aged 16 years or older to use this service. It is subject to change without notice.
4. Unauthorised use of the Services may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
5. You may print and download material for personal use from the Services provided that You do not modify or reproduce any content without Our prior written consent.
3. Contact the LiveUp (ILA) Privacy Officer regarding the processing of your personal data.
4. To contact the ADL Smartcare Ltd Privacy Officer regarding the processing of your personal data, please email email@example.com
1. The copyright of the LiveUp Services in its text, designs, graphics, arrangement and compilation of data belongs to LiveUp (ILA) and ADL Smartcare Limited and/or Our holding company or companies, subsidiaries, third party providers and distributors.
2. The Services are protected by the Australia Copyright Act 1994, International Copyright treaties, Pending Patents and the European Database Directive.
3. The trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on the Services (collectively, the "Trade Marks") include registered or unregistered trademarks belonging to LiveUp (ILA) and ADL Smartcare Limited , Our affiliates, and various third parties. All trademarks reproduced in this Service which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Service.
4. Nothing contained on in the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the trademarks without the written permission of the owner of the trade marks.
5. Neither the LiveUp Service, nor any part of it may be reproduced, adapted, stored in a data storage or retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without Our prior written permission, except as expressly permitted by law.
6. You are not permitted to:
7. If You transmit or post any information on the Service, it will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary (with the exception of personal data) and may be used freely by Us for all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
8. If you wish to use the LiveUp logo in association with events or publications in a way that implies endorsement, partnership or authorship, you must obtain our written permission and agreement on how the logo will be used. If permission is granted, it is only granted for the specific event/product requested; usage with another event/product requires a new request. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this LiveUp Service and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
2. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. The LiveUp Services nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone, email or chatbot.
3. This Services may use social sharing buttons which help share content directly e.g. from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
1. All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that LiveUp Services are operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly We will not be liable if the Service is unavailable at any time.
2. We reserve the right to temporarily suspend the LiveUp Service in the event of maintenance, repair or for any other reason, where it is considered necessary by us.
3. Where possible We always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in LiveUp Services down time but We shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
1. Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the LiveUp Service for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Your use of any information or materials on the LiveUp Service is entirely at Your own risk, for which We shall not be liable. It shall be Your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Service meet Your specific requirements.
3. You are solely responsible for paying all expenses you may incur when you access or use the LiveUp Services or access or download content for personal use, including your internet or data service provider charges and any excess charges to that provider if you have a limit on the amount of data you can download together with all costs of the equipment and software you need to connect to and use LiveUp Services. We are not responsible if your equipment or software is not compatible with any LiveUp Service.
2. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, We should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of the LiveUp Service or its content, Our liability shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate the cost incurred of the advice, product or service.
3. We also exclude liability for the use or inability to use the LiveUp Service or any materials on it, or any services or websites linked to the LiveUp Services.
1. The Terms and Conditions may be updated as requested by Us.
2. You may not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions. We may assign or transfer any rights or obligations to any third party.
3. Headings are inserted for Your convenience and shall not affect the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions.
4. If any part of the Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
5. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to the Terms and Conditions.
6. Reference to any statute or statutory provisions includes a reference to the statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, extended or re-enacted.
7. Any action You bring against Us pertaining to or in connection with the LiveUp Service must be commenced and notified to Us in writing within one (1) year after the date the cause for action arose.
1. The promoter is iLA whose registered office is at Level 2, 7 Tully Road, East Perth WA 6004.
2. The draw closes on Wednesday 9th November 2022 at 4.00 pm AWST and all entries submitted must be completed in full (or have the required full information on a business card) to qualify to go in the draw to win one of the three main prizes listed.
3. The draw is open exclusively to attendees of the Have A Go Day (Perth) who complete the entry form place it in the entry bowl located at the LiveUp booth table.
4. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 9th November 2022 at 4:00 pm AWST. After this time/date, no further entries will be accepted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The prize and rules are as follows:
The prizes are as follows:
1 x Ucello Tip Kettle valued at $120
1 x $100 Coles Myer gift voucher
1 x fitness mat valued at $16
1 x stainless steel water bottle valued at $22
1 x LiveUp merch pack worth $45 which includes: 1 x tote bag, 2 x resistance band, 3 x jar opener, 2 x pen, 3 x towel, 3 x notepad (add another piece of merch to help make $300)
Entrants must submit their entry form by 9th November 2022 at 4:00 pm AWST.
The prizes are as stated, and no other alternatives will be offered.
9. The winners will be chosen at random using an observed and impartial blind draw.
Only entrants who have fully completed the entry form with the relevant contact details will go into the draw.
10. The winners will be notified via email and/or phone within five working days of the giveaway closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered/sent for delivery via email or phone.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy Principles and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
To provide you with information and to seek your feedback about Independent Living Assessment’s services and activities
14. iLA shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting.
15. iLA reserves the right to cancel the prize draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.